Thursday, February 10, 2005

More BookFair and Computer stuff

Today I volunteered again. It was much slower than Tuesday, but it was still alot of fun. After school was out, Ryan came to the Library to find me. I know he was thinking that was really cool. Then he asked if he could go back to his classroom and wait, after he had thumbed through a few books he liked. A few minutes later, his after school buddy, Jasmine and him came back to the Library. They looked through a few more books and asked if they could go back to their classroom and play. They do that every Friday afternoon. So I'm sure they enjoyed getting to play together Tuesday and today. When they had walked into the Library together, I told one of the other volunteers that the Boosium Buddies were here. They are so cute roaming the school after schools out for the day.

No comments: